We have accommodations and rates perfect for groups of 10 to 50 people.
Book Online – Desktop
Move your cursor over each date to display the rates and rules for each property for that date. Click the date to select the number of nights required and to book online..
Book Online – Mobile Devices
On a mobile device, you must click on the date TWICE. The first click will show the rates and rules. The second click will allow you to select the number of nights and to book online. On a mobile device, you can swipe your finger to scroll through the dates or you can use the traditional forward and back buttons.
Fees and Taxes
- Cleaning fee of $295 charged for all bookings. If the home is not left in an acceptable state upon checkout, additional cleaning and repair charges will apply.
- State Sales Tax & Hospitality Tax applies to all rentals.
All reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance. Fifty percent (50%) of the total lodging price is due upon confirmation of reservation. The remaining balance is due 30 days in advance of stay. Reservations made within 30 days will not be confirmed without payment in full at time of initial reservation.
A damage protection fee of $99 is put on each new reservation that covers accidental damage to the facility during a group’s stay up to $1,500. If the group chooses to decline the damage protection fee, the fee will be removed from the reservation, but the group will be liable for any damage that occurs to the facility during their stay.
- All week rentals are for six nights; normal arrival is on Monday with departure on the following Sunday.
- All weekend rentals are for three nights.
- Two-night rentals allowed only during the winter season of Oct thru April.
- Longer rentals may be available please call for details.
- The maximum number of guests in the home is 20, children under the age of 2 are not included in this total.
- No pets allowed.
- Deposit of half the rental fee is due upon booking.
- Rental Guests are expected to arrive no earlier than 4:00 pm on the day of arrival and departure must be before 11:00 am
Cancellations made within 365 days of the reserved date will forfeit 100% of the deposit made. All cancellations made earlier than these dates are subject to a 5% processing fee and an additional 3% on deposits made by credit card. Customer will be afforded one change of date of reservation for the same year with at least 30 days advanced notice, but if subsequent change is cancelled then 100% of deposit will be forfeited. Landlord will make best efforts to lease cancelled dates and if successful for the same rate as the customer paid, up to 30% of the deposit will be refunded. Reservations made more than 1 year in advance may be subject to rate change. We recommend you purchase travel insurance in case you have to cancel your reservation.